Summer = Chore Charts!


I know I just heard a collective sigh.  I am sorry...

Chore Charts seem to be my nemesis.  I have created many, mAnY, MANY varieties of charts. Some didn't last through a month, some lasted all summer. Honestly though I want one that will stick. That will work for our free summer days and for our busy, crazy school days too.

I browse through Pinterest to find ideas and all I see are cute boards for littles, which would have been wonderful 10 years ago, or they are all designed for 2-3 kids.

I have pretty much decided that I am going to have to combine some different ideas and just make one specific for our family, or at least for A larger family. I will post what I come up with, and the ideas that I use to put it all together.

Keep an eye out.

Comments

Popular Posts